I have been fighting a head cold all week. It has been frustrating because I don't really have the time to be sick.
As I sometimes do when I am sick, I take cold medication before bed. I had finished the bottle of pills that I had been taking, so I took something different...without carefully looking at the label. Now it is 4:43 in the morning and I am regretting it. The reason is that certain medications, instead of making me sleepy, just make me loopy and awake. I know the particular drug that does this, and I usually remember to avoid it, but not tonight. Wow...it sucks.
Now, in addition to being behind in my work because I am sick, my sleep schedule is also really messed up.
Well, I am going to try to make the best of a bad situation. I will try to do some work that does not require any heavy mental lifting.
No comments:
Post a Comment