I have never been a good sleeper. I don't sleep very solidly, I have trouble falling asleep, I have trouble staying asleep and I don't often feel rested after I sleep.
I know, I know, there are things that can help: getting exercise, not drinking caffeine, etc, etc. I have been trying to get exercise and not drink caffeine close to bedtime, and this has made it so I generally have less trouble falling asleep, but I still have tons of trouble staying asleep. Last night's bad sleep was due to heat (it was way too warm) and our uncomfortable bed. This bed is probably causing most of my sleep problems. I should get rid of it. But, since I am desperately trying to finish my thesis, I don't really have time to go bed shopping and I will be hopefully leaving Halifax soon.
Anyway, fingers crossed for a better night's sleep tonight. Good sleeping to everyone else!!
No comments:
Post a Comment