Rebecca's blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Twitter

I have started to use twitter. Not sure if I like it or if I am using it right or even what the use of it is, but you can follow me or whatever else people do there:

http://twitter.com/rebsmckay
Posted by Rebecca at 11:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Rebecca
I am a PhD student in Mathematics at Dalhousie University.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (55)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (37)
      • TV Shows that I like
      • KevJumba
      • Difficulty sleeping
      • Using blogs to feed my Empire Avenuing
      • Not enough hours in the day...
      • Meetings
      • New Delhi
      • Short Posts
      • A week and a half til Phoenix..
      • When you are feeling down...
      • Tutorial angst
      • Thought for the day...
      • Movies
      • Hurricane Igor
      • Sleep watcher strikes again
      • Mice-capades
      • Yoga convert
      • Personality tests
      • Some days are just not productive
      • World University Rankings
      • Yoga for starters
      • Yoga (for beginners)
      • Mice Update #2
      • Twitter
      • TA Days - Part Deux
      • Mice Update
      • TA Days
      • Destroying the Thesis Monster
      • Everyone blogs
      • Mice
      • De-stress
      • Grad School
      • Some fun webpages
      • Survived Hurricane Earl
      • Hurricane Earl
      • Introduction
      • First Post!

Links

  • Wikipedia
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Halifax Weather
  • Montifax
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.