Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meetings

Tomorrow I am meeting with my supervisor. As with all my meetings, I am not prepared. For the past two weeks, I have not gotten as much done as I wanted/needed to get done. Basically, for lots of different reasons, I have only made progress for the past 4 days. Unfortunately, my supervisor expects that I have done A LOT more. He will be disappointed and will make that known, and will then warn me about the fact I was hoping to eventually finish and I will feel horrible.

But, despite the horribleness that awaits me tomorrow, I am trying to not let it bother me too much. My supervisor will forever be disappointed and I refuse to keep letting that drag me down. I will get so much work done this week, that maybe he will be a little less disappointed in me next time we have a meeting.

No comments: